qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] Re: Qemu - Bochs BIOS - GSoC

From: Augusto Pedroza
Subject: [Qemu-devel] Re: Qemu - Bochs BIOS - GSoC
Date: Mon, 4 Jun 2007 14:23:04 -0300

I am google summer of code student working on the LinuxBIOS project. Since I am using qemu for all my tests I need to understand some specific points a little better.

1-  I understand  that qemu uses bochs bios but how is it built? I have been investigating bochs bios and there are different options of bios.
Are ronbios32.c and rombios.c files both used?

2- What is the best way of enabling error messages? The only thing I have been using is  -serial stdio. I noticed there are some options when using '-d', but it generates tons of information.

Thanks a lot.

--
Augusto Pedroza

--