qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] qemu on mips patch

From: Thiemo Seufer
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] qemu on mips patch
Date: Sun, 3 Jun 2007 14:30:51 +0100

Jun Peng wrote:
> Hello!
>
> Are you are just testing host_mips qemu? I have been doing the same
> work two or three month
>
> ago on a mips + linux system. But, it have some bugs however.
>
> It is for qemu 0.6.1 refer to qemu-irix.patch at first. And yesterday,
> I made a qemu 0.9.0
>
> patch. It seems working(only target-i386). In order to handle
> relocation symbol, I writed a
>
> little tool named op_mips.c. This tool is the key of my patch.

In the meanwhile the latest CVS qemu has preliminary mips host support,
could you refresh you patch to the latest version? I think the current
CVS version does the right thing without relying on on an equivalent
to your op_mips.c tool.

Also, a patch for the errno handling on mips went just in, please
write your version for x86 in the same style, and split it out in a
separate patch.

Thiemo