qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] Re: New QEMU 0.9.0 packages available for Solaris 10/SPARC

From: Joel Sherrill
Subject: [Qemu-devel] Re: New QEMU 0.9.0 packages available for Solaris 10/SPARC (May 22 CVS) and Solaris 10/x86_64 (May 24 CVS) & RTEMS yummy goodness
Date: Tue, 29 May 2007 15:16:50 -0500

Jonathan Kalbfeld wrote:
This includes mtools.

And for your RTEMS needs, there is a Solaris/SPARC toolchain available on the same website, for generating RTEMS code for other architectures.

http://www.thoughtwave.net/downloads.html

What version of RTEMS are these for?

Could you please update http://www.rtems.org/wiki/index.php/RTEMS_Prebuilt_Tools
with your information?

Thanks.

--joel

Thanks,

Jonathan

P.S., Completely off topic, I downloaded Joost and installed it on my PC. I have been watching Stella from Comedy Central and it is hilarious.

Jonathan Kalbfeld
+1 323 620 6682