qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] Regression bug

From: Blue Swirl
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] Regression bug
Date: Tue, 29 May 2007 22:33:37 +0300

On Tue, May 29, 2007 at 09:44:39PM +0300, Blue Swirl wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I found a bug in the subpage checking code. Could you try if the
> attached patch fixes the problem?

thats a negative. the exact same behavior as before.

Thanks.

The bug was actually that on PC, the very last addresses are mapped,
and the current code failed when the start_addr + size wrapped back to
0. That didn't happen on amd64, where I first tried to reproduce the
bug.

The attached patch fixes the problem for me, I'll commit it if there
are no objections.