qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] Adding multiple files to qemu Makefile ... a pain

From: Clemens Kolbitsch
Subject: [Qemu-devel] Adding multiple files to qemu Makefile ... a pain
Date: Tue, 29 May 2007 10:42:19 +0200

hi!
sorry that I'm posting for such a dumb thing, but I'm going crazy....

Up until now, I had a single file added to the qemu/hw folder. after adding

VL_OBJS += myfile.o

everything compiled without problems.

but now my project grew too large and i wanted to split everything into multiple header- and source-files (all inside qemu/hw).

Now, I've been sitting here for hours trying to get everything working, without success (obviously, otherwise I wouldn't be asking ;-) )

What adoptions do I have to make to Makefile(.target) to add new header&source files (best would be if I could add a seperate folder inside qemu/hw/)

thanks and sorry for such a basic-gcc/makefile question :-(
greets!!