qemu-devel

Re: RE: [Qemu-devel] QEMU/PCI shutdown event

From: Clemens Kolbitsch
Subject: Re: RE: [Qemu-devel] QEMU/PCI shutdown event
Date: Mon, 28 May 2007 18:37:02 +0200

hi everyone!
i'm programming a pci-device that includes some threads &
socket-connections (that allow remote debugging of my device).

however, i want to cleanly shutdown all threads and sockets when qemu
exits... is there an easy way of getting informed of a qemu shutdown?

(something similar to pci_device_init...)

thanks!!

You can use qemu_register_reset handler.
Note that it get's called when the guests exits but not if you just quit
the monitor.
hm... since i'm really tearing down qemu quite often (sigint) that's not really a solutions for me, but thanks!! If nothing else works, i'll give it a try :-)

any other ideas?