qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] status of sparc64 port

From: Jakub Jermar
Subject: [Qemu-devel] status of sparc64 port
Date: Wed, 16 May 2007 19:12:46 +0200

Hi,

can someone summarize the status of the sparc64 port for me?
I'd be especially interested in having an opensource simulator of some UltraSPARC II/UltraSPARC IIi based machines (like Ultra 5 or Ultra 60, even Sun Blades with UltraSPARC IIe and IIi).

What is the biggest showstopper for including full sparc64 support in qemu releases?

Thanks for your answer and please respond directly to me as I don't read qemu-devel.

Cheers,
Jakub