qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] linux-user target

From: Stuart Anderson
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] linux-user target
Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2007 16:42:14 -0400 (EDT)

On Thu, 19 Apr 2007, Igor Kovalenko wrote:

as discussed before, to do this in dyngen you need to know the context
better or you'll skip more than intended; that amounts to moving a
large bit of decoder there as far as I understand that

Yes, it was a quick hack along w/ visual inspection of the results.

I have since tried the -mtune=nocona change, and it still crashes.

                                Stuart

Stuart R. Anderson                               address@hidden
Network & Software Engineering                   http://www.netsweng.com/
1024D/37A79149:                                  0791 D3B8 9A4C 2CDC A31F
                                                 BD03 0A62 E534 37A7 9149