qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] how to choose arm's type

From: tang peilei
Subject: [Qemu-devel] how to choose arm's type
Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2007 15:19:52 +0000

in qemu's doc, i found it support some arm integrator/cp board and arm926e or arm1026e cpu.
but if i can choose to use arm926e cpu or arm1026e cpu ???

when i build a linux kernel image, i let it run on qemu, but i found it get the architecture ID is 113, and 113 defined in mach-types is murphy ARCH_MEDALB MEDALB 113

i do not know why it is 113, i expect it to be integrator ARCH_INTEGRATOR INTEGRATOR 21
or
cintegrator  ARCH_CINTEGRATOR   CINTEGRATOR  275

and in linux kernel config i can not found MEDALB.
this problem made my kernel image can not run in qemu.
it failed in arch/arm/kernel/head.S
bl      __lookup_machine_type
this function return fail.

who knows what is wrong .
or how to choose my machine type to integrator ???

免费下载 MSN Explorer: http://explorer.msn.com/lccn