qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] [qemu-system-arm]Help needed

From: Maxime Tierrie
Subject: [Qemu-devel] [qemu-system-arm]Help needed
Date: Thu, 05 Apr 2007 11:57:51 +0200

Hi, I would like to build a linux kernel for an arm system and use Qemu for the simulation. What target exactly can I use ? May I use something like XXX_defconfig? I will be very interested to know how was built the arm-test-0.2 available in the Qemu website. The target doesn't really matter, I'm just interested in the process of building a linux sytem for arm and emulate it with Qemu. I've already find some hints to build a kernel for ARM but it doesn't work with Qemu. If you have any informations, don't hesitate! Thanks in advance. Regards, Maxime.