qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] QEMU/pc and scsi disks

From: Joe Batt
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] QEMU/pc and scsi disks
Date: Fri, 02 Mar 2007 16:45:12 -0000

I disagree. /bin/sh makes a very flexible config file format that I use. I use it on win32, Linux and Mac OS X.

I would prefer that you write another cross platform shell, than another config file. At least that way I could use the same config tool for more than one application.

Everytime this comes up, do I have to disagree again, so that my voice is not lost?

Any yes, adding features that I do not use increases the complexity and decreases the stability of the features I do use, so it would effect me. I have the same feeling about embedding VNC authentication, the samba server, etc.

Joe