qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] Preliminary Malta platform support

From: Aurelien Jarno
Subject: [Qemu-devel] Preliminary Malta platform support
Date: Tue, 9 Jan 2007 16:51:14 +0100

Hi,

I have recently worked on adding support for the Malta platform [1] with
a CoreLV CPU in QEMU. Due to lack of time this is currently not
finished, but if you want to try, my preliminary patches are now public.
It currently only works with a mipsel platform.

They are available on http://temp.aurel32.net/ . The patches 1 to 4
correspond to the patches I have just posted. The patch 5 still needs
some work, patch 6 is almost ready. See the header of the patches for
more information.

Bye,
Aurelien

[1] http://www.linux-mips.org/wiki/Mips_Malta

--
  .''`.  Aurelien Jarno             | GPG: 1024D/F1BCDB73
 `. `'   address@hidden         | address@hidden