qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] time inside qemu

From: Màrius Montón
Subject: [Qemu-devel] time inside qemu
Date: Fri, 29 Dec 2006 17:22:00 +0100

Hi,

For my work on QEMU-SC, I need to stop time inside qemu.
I need it in order to simulate HW modules with SystemC simulator, and meanwhile stop qemu time.
In this way, applications running on qem should see its time freeze, and measurements of total time spent by application + specific HW be more realistic (now, total time is the sum of SW + HW simulation )

Any starting point? I don't know what to look first!

Greetings,
--
Màrius Montón i Macián   address@hidden   http://cephis.uab.es
Hardware Engineer