qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] Mac OS

From: Luis Felipe Strano Moraes
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] Mac OS
Date: Sat, 25 Nov 2006 01:49:38 -0200

the fact that macs don't have bioses probably has something
to do with it, I would guess.

--lf

On 11/24/06, Marian-Nicolae V. Ion <address@hidden> wrote:
Hello all!

Is it possible to install a MacOS as a guest in Linux? I've tried to
create a disk image then I've tried to boot various CD versions of Mac
(9, 10.3 and 10.4) but it ended quickly saying that "no boot disk was
found" or something like that. However, the same dmg images have been
normally installed on PearPC, so I would say that either I miss
something in installation or there's a problem in Qemu.

Is there any documentation on how to create a Mac guest?

regards,

Marian Ion