qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] exchanging information between process in guest os and proc

From: Stephan Creutz
Subject: [Qemu-devel] exchanging information between process in guest os and process in host os
Date: Fri, 10 Nov 2006 16:02:38 +0100

Hello,

is it possible to exchange information between two processes, the first
one running inside Qemu on the top of on operating system and the other
one running outside Qemu, except using the network? I know that in
normal case this would be an undesired feature, but is there a way?

If there isn't already such a feature, where I could start to
implement such a mechanism?

What do you think, is it in general worth to a have a deeper look at it?

Regards,
Stephan