qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] Thanks for QEMU!

From: John Stracke
Subject: [Qemu-devel] Thanks for QEMU!
Date: Tue, 07 Nov 2006 10:09:04 -0500

Just wanted to send a thank-you for developing QEMU.  I'm writing an OS
for my master's thesis, and having an open-source emulation of the CPU
has been a *huge* help.  At least three times now, there's been some
subtlety that I couldn't figure out from the CPU docs, so I adding some
printf()s to QEMU to figure out what was really going on.

|John Stracke        | http://www.thibault.org |HTML OK         |
|East Kingdom        |"The struggle is always worthwhile, if the|
|address@hidden|end be worthwhile and the means honorable;|
|                    |foreknowledge of defeat is not sufficient |
|                    |reason to withdraw from the contest." --  |
|                    |Adron e'Kieron, by Steven Brust           |