qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] config file support

From: Rob Landley
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] config file support
Date: Sun, 22 Oct 2006 17:51:49 -0400

On Wednesday 18 October 2006 2:42 pm, Chuck Brazie wrote:
> Is there any work going on now to add config file support?
>
> Chuck Brazie
> address@hidden

As a random end-user, I really like being able to run qemu without a config
file, configuring it entirely on the command line.  I'd be highly
disappointed if qemu turned into another Wine.

Rob
--
"Perfection is reached, not when there is no longer anything to add, but
when there is no longer anything to take away." - Antoine de Saint-Exupery