qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] hosting the forum

From: Avi Kivity
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] hosting the forum
Date: Tue, 03 Oct 2006 12:28:04 +0200

Hetz Ben Hamo wrote:
Due to some personal problems (related to financial situations) I'm no
longer being able to keep paying the server which hosts the QEMU
forum.

Therefore, I'm looking for someone who can host the QEMU forum (and,
if possible, the nightly snapshots). If anyone would want to host it,
please contact me offline.

Hi,

We may be interested in hosting the forum and the nightlies on our servers here. Can you tell us about the bandwidth required?

Also, if you have qemu coding experience we might be able to help with the financial situation as well. Please send your CV to me if interested (we are located in the Poleg area).