qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] qemu-system-sparc uses all host cpu while target system

From: WaxDragon
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] qemu-system-sparc uses all host cpu while target system is idle
Date: Wed, 20 Sep 2006 08:27:01 -0400

I've seen this same behaviour with 2.4.x and 2.6.x kernels.

On 9/20/06, Aurelien Jarno <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi all,

I have successully installed a Debian Etch for Sparc under qemu (CVS
version), and successfully updated it to unstable. Everything seems to
work correctly, the performances are ok, but I have remarked than
qemu-system-sparc is using all the CPU on the host system, while the
sparc target system is idle. Maybe the problem is in the sparc kernel? I
am using the one from unstable, ie a 2.6.17 kernel.

Any idea?

Thanks,
Aurelien

--
   .''`.  Aurelien Jarno                    | GPG: 1024D/F1BCDB73
  `. `'   address@hidden         | address@hidden