qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] Socket conflict with qemu?

From: Alessandro Corradi
Subject: [Qemu-devel] Socket conflict with qemu?
Date: Sun, 10 Sep 2006 15:27:59 +0200

Hi all,
I write a new device that is connect via socket to a host program that emulate a small memory.
I can correctly write in this "memory" but sometimes, when I want to read, the recv() socket function give me an error (-1 return).

Do you know if there is a socket problem with qemu? Because I tried to write a host program that make the same thing but I didn't get any errors.

I don't know if it is usefull but I attach my written module ( scmem.c).

Thanks,
Ale