qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] PCNet & Lance merge

From: Paul Brook
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] PCNet & Lance merge
Date: Tue, 29 Aug 2006 14:32:28 +0100

On Sunday 27 August 2006 10:44, Blue Swirl wrote:
> Hi,
>
> These patches merge PCNet and Lance, implement the new IOMMU access method
> and convert ESP and PCNet to use the new method.

I've applies the new IOMMU bits and ESP conversion as part of my latest SCSI
changes. I left the Lance bits as Fabrice has issues with those.

For the DMA controller I think it would be worth creating a separate object
for the sparc DMA controller, and having that forward to the individual
devices.

Paul