qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] bug report in qemu

From: jjorge
Subject: [Qemu-devel] bug report in qemu
Date: Mon, 08 May 2006 07:51:07 -0000

hi,

I just tried microsoft money 97 with qemu 0.8.1 without kqemu, and have
sometimes wrong additions :
example : 100 + 100 = 40

It is reproductible easily, as it does always the same error.

I tried on windows 95 and 98 SE, both have the same problem. On a not emulated
PC with 98 SE, I don't have this bug. As it isn't easy to debug such a thing, I
can give a disk image with windows95 + money97 sized 25MB, if it helps.

Please reply to sender as I'm not in the ML.

José