qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] QEMU 0.8.1 and vnc

From: Ben Taylor
Subject: [Qemu-devel] QEMU 0.8.1 and vnc
Date: Fri, 05 May 2006 12:24:04 -0000

I'm seeing quite a few bugs on Qemu 0.8.1 with the vnc feature

1) Sparc based system comes up in distored colors (foreground of a Damn Small
linux
iso comes up in yellow, instead of white)

2) When it bounces from the initial syslinux text to the grahpical screen, it
leaves the text
in the top left corner not cleared. (to the boot: at the bottom)

3) screen autoresize is not working.  2 examples with DSL.
    a) initial screen is 80x25, but qemu comes up in 80x24 and stays there and
I can't
         see "boot:" prompt at the bottom.
    b) when it goes into graphical mode,  it's not resizing so I'm missing some
portion of
         the screen

Host is solaris 9/sparc and solaris 11/x86, viewer is tightvnc V 1.2.8 on
solaris 11/x86.