qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] AltGr keystrokes

From: Gaetano Sferra
Subject: [Qemu-devel] AltGr keystrokes
Date: Wed, 26 Jul 2006 13:24:57 +0200

Hello,
I'm using Qemu 0.8.2 on Microsoft Windows XP and the AltGr key doesn't seem to work at all using windib (using directx support it works but the keyboard mappig isn't correct, even forcing a keymap via -k option). I tried to press AltGr+<everything> but no output is produced. This is a real matter because it's impossible to print out (in a easy way) character as: @,#,[ and ],{ and } and €.
There are workarounds?

Thank you,
--
Gaedevel