qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] Saving Sparc NVRAM contents between QEMU sessions

From: Blue Swirl
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] Saving Sparc NVRAM contents between QEMU sessions
Date: Thu, 08 Jun 2006 17:47:26 +0200

Or just make qemu override certain sections of the nvram. I'm assuming there is some sort of structure to the nvram contents, or at least particular areas
reserved for/commonly used by the BIOS and the OS.

I think a problem with current approach as well as this, is that after system reset, the bios can't assume that the information comes from Qemu anymore.