qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] Re: PATCH: Solaris/Sparc patch against yesterdays' BGR CVS

From: Ben Pfaff
Subject: [Qemu-devel] Re: PATCH: Solaris/Sparc patch against yesterdays' BGR CVS update
Date: Tue, 16 May 2006 16:28:08 -0700

Ben Taylor <address@hidden> writes:

> Enclosed is the latest version of the qemu solaris/sparc patch, applied
> against yesterday's CVS (post BGR update).

I'm happy to say that this patch makes qemu compile and work on
Solaris quite nicely for me.  I did have to invoke configure with
"--extra-ldflags=-lsocket" (and fix configure to put $LDFLAGS in
the libSDL probing commands).  I also had to override the
configure script's desire to use /usr/ucb/install instead of GNU
install.  The former won't let me install without being root,
because it wants to install everything as a "staff" account; the
latter will.

Thanks for making this work!
--
Ben Pfaff