qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] QEMU 0.8.1

From: Jim C. Brown
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] QEMU 0.8.1
Date: Mon, 8 May 2006 13:40:43 -0400

On Fri, May 05, 2006 at 10:57:01AM -0500, Anthony Liguori wrote:
> Christian MICHON wrote:
> >well, at least inside rh72, I can see a usb device:
> >Vendor=0627 ProdID=0001
> >Product=QEMU USB Tablet
> >
> >all I need now is:
> >1) which module to modprobe
> >2) which /dev/input/event... is used
> >3) modify XF86config accordingly
> >
> >and then theoretically it should work...
> >anyone can help me please on rh72 + usb tablet ?
>
> I don't know of an X driver for such an old kernel that would work.  Sorry.
>
> Regards,
>
> Anthony Liguori

I don't remember which kernel rh72 ships with.

However, you just need to modprobe evdev.o and use /dev/input/eventN (for me
the actual name of the event device varies, but there should only be a single
event device there).

The evtouch driver (tested with XFree86 4.2.1) should have no  issues with such
a setup.