qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] gnu-c99-math.h file

From: Ben Taylor
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] gnu-c99-math.h file
Date: Wed, 26 Apr 2006 8:43:30 -0400

---- Sylvain Petreolle <address@hidden> wrote:

> --- Ben Taylor <address@hidden> a écrit :
> >
> > Apologies.  That should have been isolated with a
> >
> > #ifdef __sun__
> > #include "gnu-c99-math.h"
> > #endif
> >
> > correct.  I rechecked the patch  I sent to Fabrice and the gnu-c99-math.h
> > file is there.
> please make sure if you use underscores or hyphens.
> softfloat-native.h includes gnu-c99-math.h,
> but the file attached to this mail was gnu_c99_math.h

I have no explaination.  It has hypens on my source system, and on my
M$ laptop.  The only possible way the name changed was that the new
webmail interface provided by my cable company  modified the filename
when I attached the diff and and gnu-c99-math.h file.

But a good catch, and hopefully everyone will know to change the
file name.

Regards,

Ben