qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] Windows 2000 issues questions

From: Leonardo E. Reiter
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] Windows 2000 issues questions
Date: Tue, 25 Apr 2006 21:12:26 -0400

Troy,

Fabrice just committed it to CVS yesterday.  If you use the -win2k-hack
option now, it should work fine from the CVS version.  You should use
the -win2k-hack _always_, even if you are not installing to get reliable
Windows 2000 operation on the CVS version of QEMU, especially if you are
using -kernel-kqemu.

- Leo Reiter

--
Leonardo E. Reiter
Vice President of Product Development, CTO

Win4Lin, Inc.
Virtual Computing from Desktop to Data Center
Main: +1 512 339 7979
Fax: +1 512 532 6501
http://www.win4lin.com