qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] kqemu version 1.3.0pre5

From: Christian MICHON
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] kqemu version 1.3.0pre5
Date: Fri, 31 Mar 2006 09:23:23 +0200

I tried various guests today on winXP host.

* No crash and good speed for std kqemu (no kernel-kqemu)
* Crash of winXP host systematically on all guests (linux + ms)

It's hard to debug what is the problem. The only thing I have the
time to see is a BSOD (blue screen of d**th) and the error
message, informative ?

"TRAP_CAUSE_UNKNOWN"

Good job overall :) Kudos to the developpers.

Maybe we can make it a bartpe plugin one day, automatically
started with kqemu on ? That would be nice to promote
qemu virtualization features...

--
Christian