qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] Keyboard/Mouse issues on WinXP loadvm

From: Andrew Barr
Subject: [Qemu-devel] Keyboard/Mouse issues on WinXP loadvm
Date: Wed, 29 Mar 2006 21:26:50 -0500

The virtual keyboard and mouse appear to be confused after loadvm'ing on
Windows XP SP2 (and 2000 SP4 as well) guest (Qemu CVS on Linux host). The
control key appears to be stuck down. While looking for something unrelated
in the mailing list archives, I found these:

http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/qemu-devel/2005-05/msg00021.html
http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/qemu-devel/2005-05/msg00000.html

It appears to be describing the exact same problem, but on a Linux guest. The
suggested solution was to press Ctrl, Shift, Alt one after the other after
restoring the VM. This doesn't appear to work on my Windows guest. Is there
another way to fix this?

--
Andrew Barr                     | 1024D/AD9AE76A
address@hidden  | http://www.oakcourt.dyndns.org/~andrew

Quimby: Can't we have one meeting that doesn't end in someone digging up a
body?
        -- The Simpsons, "Lisa the Iconoclast" (3F13)