qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] to Paul Brook: qop PPC compilation fix

From: Joachim Henke
Subject: [Qemu-devel] to Paul Brook: qop PPC compilation fix
Date: Sat, 7 Jan 2006 20:42:43 +0100

Hi Paul,

I already reported this on 2006-01-02 (see http://lists.gnu.org/ archive/html/qemu-devel/2006-01/msg00015.html), but since there was no response and it's still broken in your repository, I assume that your spam filter dropped my e-mail. Your hand-written code generator fails to compile on my iMac G5. Please have a look at the attached patch for a change that worked for me.

Best regards
Jo.