qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] ARM ethernet fixes

From: Daniel Jacobowitz
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] ARM ethernet fixes
Date: Sun, 18 Dec 2005 12:25:58 -0500

On Sun, Dec 18, 2005 at 04:51:02PM +0000, Paul Brook wrote:
> Something like the attached patch.

After getting myself, and probably Paul, completely confused about
array indexing, I agree that this version is right :-)  It also boots
and appears to work.  Network performance is not very good (averaging
about 10K/s - 30K/s most of the time, but occasionally spiking higher),
but there may be something we can do about that later.  Thanks.

--
Daniel Jacobowitz
CodeSourcery, LLC