qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] Qemu Compile errors on OpenBSD 3.7

From: Dave Feustel
Subject: [Qemu-devel] Qemu Compile errors on OpenBSD 3.7
Date: Wed, 02 Nov 2005 10:53:25 -0500

There occur a number of compile errors when I
attempt to build Qemu on OpenBSD 3.7 using gcc 3.3.5.

Symbols FE_RN, FE_RM, etc are undefined. They are used
After I fixed that I got a number of other errors which I have
not yet had time to figure out. Qemu has been ported to
OpenBSD, but I wanted to get the latest version and possibly
start hacking on it.

Thanks,
Dave Feustel
--
Tired of having to defend against Malware?
You know: trojans, viruses, SPYWARE, ADWARE,