qemu-devel

Re: ODP: [Qemu-devel] Is it possible run qemu on windows nt ?

From: Jernej Simončič
Subject: Re: ODP: [Qemu-devel] Is it possible run qemu on windows nt ?
Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2005 19:47:55 +0200

On Wednesday, October 26, 2005, 19:26:53, address@hidden wrote:

> Thanks for your response. I tried the -L option, but it didn't help. I tried
> different possibilities with absolute, and relative paths, but the resoult
> is still the same - it doesn't work. Any other ideas ?

Try to run the utility attached to this message:
<http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/qemu-devel/2005-04/msg00437.html> on your
qemu.exe, then when you run qemu, you should get some output on console
about what's wrong.

--
< Jernej Simoncic ><><><><>< http://deepthought.ena.si/ >

Any simple idea will be worded in the most complicated way.
       -- Malek's Law