qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] User-space emulation on Mac OS X to run Mac OS X Intel

From: Steven
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] User-space emulation on Mac OS X to run Mac OS X Intel applications
Date: Sat, 22 Oct 2005 09:06:27 +0100

Yes I think this would be useful because there are situations where
developers do not create universal binaries. This is most apparent
with the host of applications being ported to Mac OS X on Intel that
aren't compiled using GCC4 and are therefore Intel-only.

And also, it might help future-proof current Macs a little, as
developers won't offer Universal Binaries forever.

Steve