qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] Booting drives from WinXP Any Answers?

From: Brett (Mare) Henley
Subject: [Qemu-devel] Booting drives from WinXP Any Answers?
Date: Thu, 13 Oct 2005 09:06:48 -0500

Hi,
  I was curious since it seems this question has died down.
Did anyone find an answer to drive sizing or whatever it
is that keeps me from booting FreeBSD and such on
a windowsXP host using a IDE-USB adaptor?

  It seems like a really valuable ability. I would very
much like to be able to build a bootable hard drive via
QEMU and it seems so close to working.

Many thanks.

Mare