qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] Re: Trying to emulate an openmosix cluster

From: Christian MICHON
Subject: [Qemu-devel] Re: Trying to emulate an openmosix cluster
Date: Wed, 28 Sep 2005 21:31:54 +0200

I managed doing this simulation using Parallels Workstation
(I'm not trying to spam the list here...).

It worked flawlessly, using bridged networking on a dedicated
TAP-like network device...

My point is the following: today 2 qemu guests with dedicated
macaddr cannot share the same TAP-win32 v8 adapter.

The software I mentionned above doesn't have similar limitation.
Would it be feasible to change the current tap/win32 patch to
overcome qemu's current limitation, and where to start ?

Christian

On 9/22/05, Christian MICHON <address@hidden> wrote:
(...)
> Guests are openmosix linux nodes done by:
> http://www.purehacking.com/chaos/iso/chaos-1.6.iso
(...)