qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] QEMU for Windows(Alpha) tested with Puppy Linux

From: ashish patil
Subject: [Qemu-devel] QEMU for Windows(Alpha) tested with Puppy Linux
Date: 3 Aug 2005 18:43:43 -0000

I downloaded QEMU for Windows Alpha [Binaries] from http://www.h7.dion.ne.jp/~qemu-win/

and tested them with Puppy Linux [www.goosee.com/puppy/].

It worked well, without any problems . Also I was impressed with the speed which was several times faster than Bochs and was comparable  to MS VPC . QEMU rocks .

Though I was unable to use /dev/cdrom as cdrom device , nor did path="F:\" worked.

Are their any specific type of test that I can perform with QEMU on Windows , in my free time.

Regards
Ashish Patil