qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] Problem installing WIndows

From: Doctor Bill
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] Problem installing WIndows
Date: Wed, 27 Jul 2005 08:33:15 -0400

In your original message, you mentioned setup had finished.  One thing
I can recommend trying on your second attempt is to make sure you
create more than one user account when prompted.  XP Pro seems to
behave differently depending on if there is one or more than one
accounts.

I actually had the exact same problem on a real PC.  I did not have
time to try and resolve thi problem, so I ended up installing XP Home
edition on that particular computer.

Bill