qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] qemu on armeb host

From: Josh Parsons
Subject: [Qemu-devel] qemu on armeb host
Date: Sat, 23 Jul 2005 09:29:51 -0700

I'm new to this list, but I thought I'd join it, as I've been attempting
to build qemu for an armeb host, specifically the linksys nslu2 running
the "unslung" firmware.  It took a bit of patching, but I now have a
working qemu-i386 (other targets still need looking at).  As well as
patches related to armeb host support, I found a couple of cross-
compilation related bugs (the nslu2 is not a fast system, so I am cross-
compiling for it on an i386).

Has anyone else here tried qemu hosted on armeb? What is the best way to
submit my patches? Should I post them here, or add them to the bug list
on savannah?

Thanks,

--
Josh Parsons