qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] Open Hack'Ware question

From: Natalia Portillo
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] Open Hack'Ware question
Date: Fri, 15 Jul 2005 16:44:38 +0100

Sure there is no difference.

Well the Mayer's webpage seems broken...
http://perso.magic.fr/l_indien/OpenHackWare/

I can send you an OHW copy to your private mail if you wish.

Regards

El 15/07/2005, a las 14:15, Brian Wheeler escribió:

That's why I was hoping to find the source so I could tinker with it a
bit and see if I could make any progress :)

It looks like the test was against AIX 5.2.  I've got 4.1 -> 5.2 so I
can test a bunch of different versions to see if there's a difference in
behavior.

Brian