qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] QEMU acceleration module and Windows 98SE

From: Mike Swanson
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] QEMU acceleration module and Windows 98SE
Date: Fri, 17 Jun 2005 17:06:29 -0700

yeah, this is a known problem. Probably due to the hybrid 16/32-bit
code with Windows 95/98/Me

Although I don't understand what you meant by "where you enter your
CD-key". Does your copy do that after initial install or something? Is
it an OEM copy? I have a retail 98SE, and I enter the CD-key with the
16-bit installation along with my name and programs to install.
--
Mike