qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] Re: Latest CVS build of qemu-system-ppc no longer seems to

From: Ronald
Subject: [Qemu-devel] Re: Latest CVS build of qemu-system-ppc no longer seems to work on FC3 x86_64
Date: Wed, 15 Jun 2005 10:20:46 +0200

Le Mon, 13 Jun 2005 15:17:01 +0200, Bob Deblier a écrit :

> Hi,
>
> As of the latest cvs update, qemu-system-ppc no longer seems to function
> properly. I've tried:
>
> - MacOS X 10.3 used to boot up to a grey screen with the Apple logo - now
> shows a black screen at 100% cpu usage. - Fedora Core development ISO ppc
> (mac), used to boot up to a certain point - same story.
> - Debian Sarge, same story.

I have problems too with latest cvs (on x86 for me), the mac partition
table is not recognized at all and I am unable to have more than a primary
partition with dos scheme.
With mac partition table , I get 'lost interrupt' message , when I try to
write the table (in a qemu session) or when I try to read one created
outside. Booting/running with a floppy image is the only way I can have it
works (-M prep).