qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] Looking for an easy way to exchange data bidirectional

From: Christian MICHON
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] Looking for an easy way to exchange data bidirectional between host and guest (including some suggestion)
Date: Tue, 7 Jun 2005 10:40:31 +0200

all these discussions around tftp looked nice and sweet. So I told
myself, instead of using winimage (shareware), why not transferring
files "live".

Yet, when you try on a windows host to exchange files with a linux
guest (inside qemu and with -tftp option), all you get is:

Error code 2: Access violation

is -tftp today working only on linux hosts ? I also read somewhere
the transfer is limited to files lesser than 64k. Can anyone confirm?

Christian