qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] We want to example qemu and the accel-module in our distrib

From: Xuqing Kuang
Subject: [Qemu-devel] We want to example qemu and the accel-module in our distribution.
Date: Fri, 13 May 2005 11:14:59 +0800

Dear qemu developers.

We are a Linux distributer called Red Flag Software from China.
We want to redistribute qemu + accelerator module built-in in our
system called Red Flag Server System.

We got a project need Windows XP running as a virtual machine on our system.
But Xen can't support other OS except Linux and NetBSD right now。

We checked bochs, vmware and qemu.
Bochs need speed up and XP support, and Vmware isn't free software and
we don't want to build it into our system.

Qemu with Accelerator Module works really fine on our system.

So, We need your authorized for commercial use if we done the project.

Thank you for your hard works.

Xuqing address@hidden
Red Flag Linux Server Development Team

www.redflag-linux.com