qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] cocoa aproach

From: Mike Kronenberg
Subject: [Qemu-devel] cocoa aproach
Date: Fri, 29 Apr 2005 16:56:11 +0200

Hello list

I'm still working on cocoa.m, and I made some Progress with grab/ungrab Mouse und Keyboard.

But right now I'm working on the Interface.
- made a Toolbar with options to save VM, change Image for CD-Rom/Floppy
- made a Controlling app, to start and configure WMs

From an earlyer Post, in which I proposed some GUI Features:

That would be great... Probably an RFC on this list about the Mac OS X interface
would be useful.

Pierre.

So here I am again :)

You find my proposal at

http://www.kberg.ch/cocoaqemu/

have fun and remember, this is a Feature Demo - expect instability :)

Mike