qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] Latest snapshot build crashes with Windows 2003 Server

From: Damien Mascord
Subject: [Qemu-devel] Latest snapshot build crashes with Windows 2003 Server
Date: Fri, 22 Apr 2005 12:40:58 +0800

Hi guys,

I was trying out the latest qemu for win32, and tried to compile the
latest source snapshot (from dads answers), and Windows 2003 Server
crashes around the "file copy" portion of the install.

QemuInstall-20050411.exe - installs, and runs Windows 2003 Server SP1
correctly as a guest, on a Windows XP SP2 host.

QemuInstall-20050420.exe - crashes during installation on a Windows XP
SP2 host, with the same iso image for the Windows 2003 Server SP1.

>From what I can see from the commits, the following has changed between
0411 and 0420, that could have an effect on the "crash".

Is there any further debugging that I can do to see the reason for the
crash, so as to help to resolve the issue?

Damien

05/04/17 19:50:21
-----------------
Modified files:
        target-i386    : helper.c

Log message:
        make lsl, lar verr and verw exception safe

05/04/17 19:49:03
Modified files:
        target-i386    : translate.c

Log message: