qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] Fullscreen and keyboard issue

From: Blackace
Subject: [Qemu-devel] Fullscreen and keyboard issue
Date: Wed, 20 Apr 2005 19:13:37 -0700

I have used qemu successfully for months, and now due to an unknown
change, qemu will start in a weird non-sdl fullscreen mode (like it's a
vc not a window in xorg) and the keyboard mapping will be skewed such
that 9 == 1 and 0 == 2 (qwerty pc101).  This is repeatable and occurs on
all images I try including the freedos image and W2K images that used to
work fine.

At this point I'm just looking for someone to point me in the direction
of what might cause this, I've already recompiled xorg-x11, libsdl, and
qemu...I was using a cvs snapshot from 20050309 and have tried 20050420.

Thanks.

--
Blackace
Gentoo Linux