qemu-devel

Re: Re: [Qemu-devel] gnu-c99-math.h include file

From: Ben Taylor
Subject: Re: Re: [Qemu-devel] gnu-c99-math.h include file
Date: Fri, 8 Apr 2005 7:59:47 -0400

Paul Brook <address@hidden>

> > #include <ieeefp.h>
> >
> > #define isnormal(x)             (fpclass(x) >= FP_NZERO)
> >
> > #define isgreater(x, y)         ((x) > (y))
> > #define isgreaterequal(x, y)    ((x) >= (y))
> > #define isless(x, y)            ((x) < (y))
> > #define islessequal(x, y)       ((x) <= (y))
>
> These are not correct. eg. You should be using
>
> #define isgreater(x, y) ((!unordered(x, y)) && ((x) > (y))

It's probably better that we correct it, but I don't
think it makes any difference today. While I was flailing
around, trying to make it work on Solaris, I tried to
enable _STDC_C99 to get the normal SOlaris include files
to define these macros, and while it compiled, it failed
on link phase. IIRC, only isless, islessequal and
isunordered are used.  Then it dawned on me that
it must have worked when Juergen sent it to me,
then I found the file. <rolls eyes>

The good news is that the new bios does work with WinXP
Home with Solaris as a host, and should be able to report
on the other OS's today.

Ben